Friday, April 17, 2015

Interview Essay

Aydan


My interview essay

The person I interviewed was my sister Kyra Jane Brown. I asked her about 6 questions a seventeen year old could answer.

The first question I asked her was what was the hardest thing to go through in her life. She responded by saying her father’s death. I know that it was really hard for her to go through and I still see her upset about it today when it’s his birthday. He was working at a construction site and something went wrong. She was nine years old when he passed away. 

The second question i asked her was what is the difference between high school and elementary. She told me elementary was fun and you didn’t have that much homework and high school you have a lot of homework and is boring. 

I asked her what she wants to do when she graduates. She told me she wants to get a degree in architecture and move to colorado. She goes to school at St. Mary’s high school. 


My sister doesn’t really inspire me but she is pretty cool. I hope she achieves her dreams and never gives up.

No comments:

Post a Comment